Information about concession pricing
Requesting Access Tickets
While our box office is closed you can request access tickets using our online form.
Request access tickets
Around the auditorium we have a range of seats to suit all requirements. We would advise patrons to contact box office to discuss the best seating arrangements for their requirements.
- There is step free access from the Circle Foyer to the back row of the Circle [Row HH], which also includes spaces for wheelchair users. Your companion may be seated in the row in front so as not to restrict the number of spaces available to others, but will be admitted free
- There is an access lifting platform from the Circle Foyer to the Terrace and Restaurant.
- There are 4 deep steps per row in the circle.
- There is a wheelchair space on the end of row F [left hand side of the auditorium as you look at the stage] in the Stalls suitable for smaller wheelchairs, with a companion seat alongside.
- The aisle seats on the end of rows E and G [left hand side of the auditorium as you look at the stage] are suitable for patrons transferring from a wheelchair or requiring easy access.
- There is a lift available from the Terrace - please ask a member of staff to escort you.
- There is 1 shallow, wide step per row.
- All staircases around the venue and in the auditorium have handrails on both sides and are highlighted.
- Theatre ushers will be happy to bring drinks to your seats during the interval.
- There is level access from the pedestrianised High Street and Churchill Way to the box office, the Circle Foyer and the Circle itself, and from Tetty Way to Stalls row F.
- Please note that our Lounge does not have step free access and can only be accessed by a flight of 10 steps.
- There are 25 steps from the theatre's foyer to the Studio.
- There are 34 steps from our lift to the Studio. The lift is accessible via Stage Door on Tetty Way.
- There are 7 steps from The Studio to the nearest toilets.
- There is wheelchair access into our Studio space via the park, please see the below map for reference. Please ask a member of staff to escort you.
Virtual Tour of the Auditorium
Hard of Hearing
A Sennheiser infrared audio system is provided for patrons who require support with hearing and for audio-described performances. Headsets are subject to availability. There are two types of headsets for people who may sometimes need to rely on artificial assistance for their hearing:
- A headset which amplifies sound.
- A neck loop which transmits the audio signal directly to the hearing aid.
- There is also a loop audio system available for use at the Box Office counter. To use, please turn the hearing aid to 'T' setting.
Selected performances are sign language interpreted, audio-described and captioned. These are listed in the season brochure and on our website. The brochure is also available in large print.
Guide, hearing and other working dogs are welcome in all parts of the theatre.
Touch tours are available prior to all audio described performances. Places are limited so advance booking is required. All Touch Tours are complimentary.
Please contact our Box Office to enquire and book.
There is one accessible toilet to the right of the box office on entering the Circle Foyer (street level). A Radar key is available from the box office.
Please note there are no accessible facilities if you sit in the Stalls.
The Churchill Theatre Visual Story
A visual resource to help prepare visitors for a new experience and to help them become familiar with new surroundings and what to expect.
Download Visual Story