Make the most of your visit!
For only £40* for 12 months, join Churchill Friends and enjoy these exclusive benefits:
- Priority booking to most shows announced via email
- No booking fees
- Exclusive ticket offers, including 2 for 1s on certain performances (up to 4 tickets)
- Email invitations to exclusive Friends-only events, including post-show drinks receptions and season launches where you can hear from producers and the stars themselves
- Monthly e-newsletters, or pop in to pick one up
- Free use of the Churchill Cloakroom
- 10% off drinks at the theatre bars and 20% off food in The Restaurant
Discount if you pay by Direct Debit
*Price reduces to £35 if paid by Direct Debit. Your membership will renew automatically each year upon its expiry date unless you cancel the direct debit with your bank.
Submit your completed form by:
- Email - send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post - send to Box Office, Churchill Theatre, High Street, Bromley BR1 1HA.
- In person - hand in at the box office counter.
Please write your postal address on the back of the completed form or in the body of the email.
How to book online with your membership
If you are already a Churchill Friend, here are a few things you will need to know:
- You must login through the Churchill Friends Login page before starting your order. This is a different button to the normal login page.
- You will then be directed to a members-only site where you can browse through shows and purchase tickets.
- This will allow you to receive all of your current benefits.
Please note that if you do not login through the Churchill Friends Login page before starting your order, you will be charged booking fees and you will not be able to gain priority access to events.
Where applicable fees and charges are included in the stated ticket prices. An optional postage fee may apply. Fee-free booking for Churchill Friends and Sidekick members. Discounts are subject to availability and may not apply to all price bands